Shot@Life Love this! read more »
Shot@Life read more »
Shot@Life WE DID IT--60,000 vaccines donated! Shot@Life Champion Polly Palumbo wraps up #B... read more »
Shot@Life Today, Momma's Gone City shares her children's back to school adventures.
#Blog... read more »
Shot@Life "Now it's YOUR turn to spread the word of #Blogust!"
Like, comment or share Tec... read more »
Shot@Life "No parent should lose a child to a preventable disease." - Cameron Conaway of T... read more »
Shot@Life "Protect. Nurture. Love."
Today on #Blogust, Anne Geddes - Official shares her... read more »
Shot@Life Petit Elefant wants to break #Blogust record! Like, comment or share this post a... read more »
Shot@Life Join the Shot@Life Champions in standing up for children everywhere just by comm... read more »
Shot@Life "Be part of the change and help a child fulfill their dreams and live to see the... read more »
BLOGUST: Speaking Up on “First” Journeys
Thanks to your participation throughout the month of August, Blogust has over 71,118 actions and counting, reaching its goal of providing 60,000 life-saving vaccines for children around the world who ...read more »
#Blogust: Protect. Nurture. Love
As I read the blogs that precede mine during Blogust 2014, I can identify with all of the emotions expressed by parents of little ones who are currently experiencing all ...read more »
#Blogust: Comment or Share and Help Give Children a Shot@Life
Our Shot@Life Champions represent our strongest supporters across the nation--individuals who are dedicating their voice, time, and support to stand up for childhood around the world ...read more »
#Blogust: Reaching Firsts and Making a Difference
We all remember the firsts: those monumental moments that shape your life and those around you. The moments that take your breath away. The first word. The first step. The ...read more »
Week 2: Blogust Wrap-Up
I think for a lot of independent bloggers, we start out with a small idea we're not sure anyone else will care about and through the generous nature of humanity ...read more »
#Blogust 14: One Universal Truth--We Want the Very Best for Our Children
I’m sure parents remember that overwhelming feeling, that wave of trepidation of sending their child off on the school bus for the first time. ...read more »
Blogust '14, here we go!
Our Blogust Alumni—the writers from 2012 and 2013 who have helped Blogust provide vaccines to thousands of children—are kicking off Blogust this year! ...read more »
Sophie Blackall and Olive draw their week in India
by Measles Initiative
- http://www.youtube.com/embed/bSb-CYKJQ_4\ Shot@Life in Ghana May 3, 2012 GAVI Alliance
- http://www.youtube.com/embed/RtvrYvd38HQ CBS Atlanta News: Shot@Life Launch May 2, 2012 CBS Atlanta News
- http://www.youtube.com/embed/jyt81H3AyVU Mothers, Milestones, & Believing in Childhood May 1, 2012 Shot@Life Campaign
- http://www.youtube.com/embed/KVm9kwCaVx4 Your Voice is Powerful - Use it! Give a Child a Shot@Life February 13, 2012 Shot@Life Campaign
- http://www.youtube.com/embed/mSvQLCo4zWo Shot@Life: Mocha Moms Reflections February 1, 2012 Shot@Life Campaign
- http://www.youtube.com/embed/G6qNCB4AduA Shot@Life Champion Summit: Day 1 Reflections January 30, 2012 shotatlifecampaign
- http://www.youtube.com/embed/AqI9qiJj_i8 UN Foundation/ CDC Dinner Highlights with Dr. Tom Frieden on Shot@Life November 22, 2011 shotatlifecampaign
- http://www.youtube.com/embed/FImZy4qfc1c The Value of Vaccines November 11, 2011 shotatlifecampaign
Be a Child's Shot at Life
Strong and Growing
By adding your voice, you are investing in a healthier world and helping give every child a healthy shot at life. Submit your email address and ZIP code below to pledge your support to Shot@Life.
Thanks for your support! You are now part of Shot@Life. The more we know about our beloved supporters the more effective our mobilization efforts will be. Please tell us more about yourself.
Your voice, your time and your support will change a child's life forever. Let the world know you support Shot@Life by sharing on: